Easy

Easy

Monday, November 10, 2014

To photo or not to photo....

Obviously I will be taking some before photo's for the infamous before/after shot, but I've been struggling with how I could possible share that with people.  Even though I have had great success with dieting I still have body image issues.  Even knowing that starting in December those body images will be reduced exponentially - I still look in the mirror and see 315 lbs.  My goal is to get some good before photos to share on my blog and not be ashamed of it.  It's the result of a lot of hard work, sweat and determination.  Challenge accepted! (wait, did I just accept my own challenge?)

I recently got pulled into a conversation about having a roommate and how difficult that must be to not be able to run around naked. This is never been an issue for me as being naked has not been a comfortable experience for me. I even take my clothes with me to the shower (my closet is in my bathroom) which means I get dressed as soon as I dry off.  I don't find this odd - but apparently it was a topic of conversation for over an hour. It led to "Will you want to be naked more (or shirtless) after your surgery?" The answer....I HAVE NO IDEA!  My hope is that I will feel more comfortable with my body.  Only one way to know...check back with me post surgery!  :)

33 Days until surgery!




No comments:

Post a Comment