Easy

Easy

Monday, January 12, 2015

Week 4 - Back to the Office

Today is 4 weeks post-op! On Saturday I finally got that second pesky drain removed.  Much more painful than the first one, but after being in my body for 26 days it was to be expected.  It was a very liberating moment though! My doctor said everything is looking fantastic!

Today was my first day back in the office after 4 weeks.  I was very excited to be back around my peers, my team and the excitement of a new year.  I may have been a little too excited and was all over the office.  Went to lunch with a colleague.  Made my rounds.  By 3pm I was feeling the pressure in my abdomen.  Getting home and getting into comfortable clothes revealed some swelling had returned.  This is to be expected as I haven't been overly active until this point.  Just a part of the process that I have to put in the right place to not let it get me down.

I go back to see my doctor in 3 weeks.  Hopefully will be cleared to get back into the gym!  I miss it. I miss being active.  I know I will have to ease back into it, but I sure am ready!

Here are a few pictures from week 4!


No comments:

Post a Comment